A huge collection of 3400+ free website templates www.JARtheme.COM
WP themes and more at the biggest community-driven free web design site
Welcome to Greenside!
The aims of the Greenside Residents’ Association are to:
- Promote and safeguard the interests of the residents and bona fide businesses of Greenside.
- Co-operate with similar non-political associations of residents in other suburbs.
- Determine, by free discussion and deliberation, the views of the majority of the residents in the suburb.
- Co-operate, consult and collaborate with the local Ward Councillor.
- Institute such legal actions and proceedings as may be necessary to safeguard the rights and interests of our stakeholders.
- Undertake and advise on all matters which may affect the interests of our members and to do all such other things as may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
History of our Association
From as early as 1958, the GRA has been serving the community of Greenside.
The Association consists entirely of volunteers - all of whom live, and some of whom also work in Greenside. We have residential- as well as business-based membership (for more information please see ‘About Us’ and ‘Membership’ above) and take great pride in our beautiful, leafy suburb. We would like to invite all residents and businesses in the area to support us and take part in making Greenside
Our Services & Special Fields
The GRA is a not-for-profit association, which takes on the form of a body corporate or universitas with its own distinctive legal personality.
We are working with community groups & companies to develop a range of initiatives that protect the environment and create opportunities.
Keep up to date with our latest news stories and events in and around our neighborhood and surrounding areas of Johannesburg.
We welcome all Greenside Residents and Local Business to join the Greenside Residents Association. Click on the link below to apply today!
Fresh from our News Blog
The City of Johannesburg is commencing with the process for reviewing property tax rates for...
Dear Greenside Residents
2016 has been a year with many challenges for a lot of us. Nonetheless...
We encourage everyone to save the below dates and attend the meetings for first-hand information...