We welcome all Greenside Residents and Local Business to join the GRA - it costs just R200 per household per annum and will enable us to continue to tackle, on your behalf, important issues that directly affect our suburb. It is in all of our interest if we contribute to our community.
How to join
Please complete the form below or click here to download a PDF copy of the application.
Membership fees are R200.00 (residents) and R400.00 (businesses) per erf per calendar year payable either by cash / cheque / electronic transfer. Please use either your surname and initial, or street # and street name, as a reference and fax /email / post us copies of this form and proof of payment for our records.
Our bank details are:
Greenside Residents Association
Account no: 007032137
Branch: Rosebank / 004205
The aims of the Greenside Residents’ Association are to:
- Promote and safeguard the interests of the residents of Greenside.
- Co-operate with similar non-political associations of residents in other suburbs.
- Determine, by free discussion and deliberation, the views of the majority of the residents of Greenside.
- Co-operate, consult and collaborate with the Ward Councillor.
- Institute such legal actions and proceedings as may be necessary to safeguard the rights and interests of residents.
- Undertake and advise on all matters which may be in the interests of members and to do all such other things as may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
|GRA Application FORM (PDF)||66.61 KB|